1. People save for their big fat Indian wedding, investing in oh-so-important property and gold jewellery, but not you. You save up for your dream trips.
3. Your friends dream about a romantic vacation to Paris, and you’re like, “Himalayas! I want to go trekking in the Himalayas.”
Trekking in Himalayas will change your life, see this. For the best stay in the Himalayas, go here.
4. And when a friend suggests that he/she would rather stay in bad all weekend watching movies, than going out for a cycling trip, you laugh uncontrollably and are like:
5. Constantly checking for plane ticket fares and package deals online, is not your hobby anymore. It’s a habit you can’t shake off.
6. You want your life to be a series of adventures and whenever getting out for a trip or planning one isn't possible in the near future, you feel like you are at a standstill.
7. You are unsure about going to watch the latest 100 Crore movie, but you jump at the chance of trying White Water Rafting, Mountain Biking, Camping and Trekking.
8. When people tell you that they understand what you mean because they watched the sun setting in the Himalayas on the Discovery Channel, you are like:
12. You want to go skiing very often, wanting to improve your ski skills, even when people tell you that it’s useless in India.